Monday, November 21, 2011

Demarest Family

My family and I just returned from a very much needed long weekend away.  There has been so much going on (good things mostly)  in our family that I needed to just stop everything and take some time.  Now, of course,  I am back in high gear trying to get everything done for all those people who are counting on me.  This is the Demarest Family.  At least part of them.  It's a family of three sons (poor mom).  I can't imagine that growing up.   Not the five girls are probably any easier ...just different.   They came with the whole family to get in some family photos.  What a handsome bunch and so much fun to work with.  The brothers were kidding around the whole time and everyone did their part to help the session go smoothly.  Thanks for that.  Enjoy!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!