Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rainbow

Wow!  Did it pour yesterday.  I had to take my youngest to A.I. DuPont  for a follow up.  We had planned to make a day of it and visit Longwood Gardens while we were up that way.  Since by the time we got there and had her appointment, drove the 2 hours back,  stopped and got something to eat,  most of the school day would be over anyway.  Besides,  I feel that the gardens are a great cultural experience and with the super tight school budget these days field trips just aren't what they use to be.  Anyhow,  since it rained on and off most of the day,  we decided not to try to visit Longwood but, plan on going back after the Christmas decorations are in place.  For those of you who follow my blog (and I am learning more and more all the time that there are several of you-thanks by the way) if you haven't gone to visit Longwood by all means make the time.  It's a site to behold.  I was hoping to have images to post today but,  instead I give you lemonade!  You know when life gives you lemons----make lemonade.  Really it wasn't a total loss yesterday.  I got to watch Wrenn do her take on most of the Nutcracker parts she knew in our little exam room while we waited for the doctor to come in.  I think I could dance most of them myself from watching her so much.  Plus,  I got to spend the day with her.  I hope this post brings a little sunshine to your day.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!