Sunday, November 6, 2011

Maggie Durig-Delaware Senior Photographer

Maggie is her own girl.  Very at ease with herself.  She made my job extra easy.  She was so relaxed during our whole shoot.  Normally,  I have to make seniors at ease before they will relax enough to just let it happen.  Not with her.   From the start she was so easy to work with and I enjoyed finding some new areas to work with.  She and her mom introduced me to some new shooting spots today.  Yay.  I love finding new places.  Can't wait to get busy working on the rest but,  here are my favs.  Enjoy!












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!