Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ringer Family-Maryland Family Photographer

I have said it before and I'll say it again...my photography has brought some amazing people into my life and I thank God everyday for allowing me to do something I love and for bringing these amazing people to me.  The Ringer's are one of those families.  They have such beautiful little children and I adore spending time with them.  Normally,  I save the coldest, windiest day for my own children.  (Not on purpose of course)  This year that honor went out to the Ringer's (sorry guys).   We spent most of our time trying to keep the little ones from freezing and taking quick shoots when they were warmed up.  I have to say that they were troopers.   They would smile and then once I finished up their little teeth were chattering.  Again...here are my favs.  Enjoy!












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!