Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little Miss K-Delaware Child Photographer

This year has been amazing for my little growing business.  I thank all of you who have allowed me to come into your lives and take part in such a special way.  I know that not everyone is as passionate about photos as I am but,  I have met some of you who are very close.  I understand too that sometimes life is crazy and there isn't always time to get everyone together for family photos.  Besides,  what will we all wear.  Trust me,  I have been there.  I still haven't managed to round up all of my girls and get a family photo for the holidays.  Now that I am finished with everyone else...we are going to take care of that this weekend.  If you are like myself and just haven't had the time or if you know someone who would love to get a family photo  done but,  they feel it's way to expensive (trust me...I'm not)  then I have an answer.  GIFT CERTIFICATE!!!  They are available at our studio for any amount.  Just contact us if you are interested.  You may use them towards your session or print purchase.  The studio number is 410.726.6467  or you may email us at gingerspringer@gmail.com  Thanks again.  Here is one of my lastest session cuties.  Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!