Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl H- Delaware Child Photographer

This was my first time getting to work with this little girl.  She is a pure delight.  So much personality and so good.  We were all over the house rearranging the furniture in nearly every room we were in.   She wanted me to see her play room almost the minute I walked in the door.  That was just after I was greeted by the families dog who just happens to be a great dane and just about as big as our mini horse we have at the house.  I was frozen in my tracks and she plays with him like he's nothing.   Thanks to the family for helping so much with moving things and putting them back.   Their main concerns was just me getting cute images of their baby girl.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!