Sunday, January 1, 2012

Taylor Sisters-Delaware Child Photographer

The holidays can be such a busy time for moms that it seems almost impossible to get it all done before they get here.  Trust me...I know this as well as anyone.  There's shopping, wrapping, baking, visiting, card making and mailing, decorating....the list goes on.   Sometimes getting the Christmas pictures done of the children gets put on hold until mom has just a minute to think and get things organized for that task.  These two sisters came to me just after the holiday to do their Christmas shoot.  I think it's perfectly fine to come any time close the Christmas for pictures.  I don't like the fact that we hear Christmas carols just after halloween and then the day after Christmas the STOP!!   I am not ready to give it up yet.  To me it should go on for at least a week.  So here are these sweet little things in their holiday dresses.  Love the colors.  Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!