Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wrenn-Warm Winter Day-De Child Photographer

It was another warm day for this time of year and I have been scouting out some new locations to shoot. Since Wrenn was home from school I made her be my subject.  I can tell she is not as into it as she was when she was younger.  She would much rather be on her nook reading or jumping on the trampoline.  She came with me anyway and we had fun for about 40 minutes.  I let Hannah pick out her favorites for me to edit.  I have learned a few new editing tricks too.  Also took an online class for photographing new borns.  Can't wait to try more of that out as well.  If you are expecting or have just had a new little one give me a call.  I am giving a sweet discount until the end of February on my newborn sessions so that I can practice all my new tricks.  Give me a call if you are interested  410.726.6467.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!