Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Briana and Zack

Briana and Zack are getting married in just a few months.   They were only going to be in Delaware for a few days and wanted to know if I could fit them in.  We made it happen and what a blast it was.  They were so great to work with.  I think they were a bit nervous at first,  and who wouldn't be ?  I do this all the time and when you aim a camera at me .... I freak!  We spent some time chatting while I was shooting and then they seemed to just relax.  I had on my papa lens so I was back a distance and just let me do whatever came natural.  She says he makes her laugh and I told her that will come in handy over the next 30 years or so.  I had a hard time limiting what to blog but,  I narrowed it down to these favorites.  Enjoy!






   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!