Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kelsey & Beau- Delaware Couples Photographer

Kelsey and Beau are expecting their first son in about 3 months.  They are so excited to be new parents.  I am so excited because Kelsey is making one of my dearest friends a grandma too.  We can be old together.  They have such a busy year beginning with the new baby and a new place of their own.  They are surrounded by family that love and support them so much.  What a blessing for them.   Here are just a couple that we got today.  I promise to add more the this tomorrow but,  tonight I am done for.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!