Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacie & Mario Street-Delaware Wedding Photographer

Stacie and Mario were married yesterday in a beautiful church in the town of Millsboro.   The ceremony was both touching and funny at the same time.  There wasn't a dry eye where the bride and bridesmaid were concerned.  They were all full of tears and sniffles.  Mario,  being a fun loving sort of guy, was lightening up the mood.  I think at this point Stacie knows to expect anything out of him.   We were watching the weather all week to see if it would be nice out.  I told Stacie that I wanted an overcast day (not to cloudy) and no rain.  We got it!!  I bit chiller than I would have wanted but, hey I can't complain.  We headed to Baywoods Golf Course via fire engine after the ceremony for some fun time for the bridal party before making a grand appearance at the reception.  All in all it was a perfect day for this couple and their bridal party were amazing.  The girls were so attentive to Stacie and everyone was willing to get down and dirty if need be to give me a great shot.  Thanks to everyone for helping me create some great memories for Mario and Stacie.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!