Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm sure by now that everyone who visits my blog knows how strongly I feel about capturing life's memories for years to come.  There are not to many place that I go where my camera is not at my side.   Today my grand daughter was christened at St. John's Church.  It was a beautiful service and she was a wonderful baby.  Afterwards,  my daughter and her husband gave a brunch for the family to complete the occasion.  Just as we arrived to their home our youngest daughter (who is in love with her baby niece) was outside playing with her.  My husband ( who also is totally crazy about her) grabs her and starts to play with her.  This image is totally on the fly but,  I love it.  I don't even think he knew I was taking it.  He calls her skinny minnie since she is such a petite little thing just like her mommy.  

Below is another image I grabbed of a father with his little darling.  I think he calls her munchkin ...I had the pleasure of photographing this little lady a couple of times now and I was amazed at how much she had grown and the vocabulary she had acquired since I last saw her just about 6 short months ago.  There's not a thing or point that she can't get across.  I absolutely love this image as well.  With father's day fast approaching now is the perfect time to have that family portrait taken that you have anyways wanted.  And.....if you didn't get it for mother's day.....you can give it to him for Father's day. We offer gift certificates at the studio and sessions are more reasonable than you would think.  Call the studio with any questions.  410.726.6467  I would love to chat about how I could help you with all of you photography needs.  Enjoy!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!