Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Longwood Gardens-May 2012

Wrenn and I had to make our way back up to A.I. Du Pont hospital again this week.  We always try to do a fun and learning thing while we are up there.  I don't like having to travel so far just to see a doctor.  They are wonderful up there and we like them...we just wish we didn't have to know them on a professional level.   Enough of that and on with the good stuff.  One of the last times we were up in that area we visited Hagely Museum and posted those images a while back.   This time we visited Longwood Gardens which is another Du Pont project.  Amazing what you can do with the money you make from gun powder.  I have chosen a few of my favorite images and posted them here.  Unfortunately,  my photography does not do the place justice.  I would highly recommend taking the time to go.  They are starting a new lighting display, that they were working on while we were there,  in mid June.  It looks like it will be amazing and we plan on taking another trip up to see it.  The price is reasonable for what you get.  Enjoy!












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!