Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kaitlyn & Justin-Delaware Wedding Photography

Kaitlyn and Justin are getting married in the fall and today we finally got to get together to do an engagement session for them.   Justin is away a lot for work and then we had some yucky weather that made us have to wait but,  FINALLY!  we did it.   I love all of my couples that I get to work with but,  some of them I just have a connection with and that's how it was with the two of them.  I am not really sure how they found me but,  the very first time I talked with Kaitlyn on the phone I felt like I was talking with one of my own daughters.  She gave me her date and I was already booked...darn...then she called me back and said I will change my date if you will be my photographer!  Wow,  I can do that.  So now she's stuck with me and I am so excited to be working with them.  They are naturals!  They just fall into position.  Every photographer dream.   Here are some of my favorites from today.  There are so many to choose from and I hope you guys like the ones I've picked.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!