Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ponies & Buttercups-Maryland Child Photography

These two sisters love to spend time in the barn,  and after yesterday photographing them,  I can understand why.  They love their ponies, their instructor, and all their friends at the barn.   They give their ponies baths and shine them up better than I do myself at times.  We had a great afternoon in the pasture at Hidden Meadow Farm just outside of Fruitland.  The girls show there ponies during the warmer months and as you can see love it.  Now,  my youngest thinks she needs riding lessons.  Here a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these! Thank you Ginger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz. I had a wonderful time with your girls. Thank you for allowing me to capture them!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!