Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beach Dancing-Delaware Child Photographer

I spent some time recently with my youngest down at our favorite beach spot.  A friend of mine recently moved her family there (right across from the beach) and so we made an afternoon of it and went for a visit.  Wrenn and I went down to the water first just to walk and talk for a bit.  I sat and took pictures of her while she was walking on the sand.  In usual Wrenn fashion,  she started to dance.  I think of all the girls,  she is most like me in personality.  So,  of course she dances anywhere she can...the grocery store, mall, beach, outside, in my studio,  anywhere at all.   Here are a few of the ones I captured from our time away.  She will probably be angry with me when she's older for blogging these but,  to me they are priceless and something I will treasure and remember our time together when I look at them.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!