Saturday, June 16, 2012

Brotherly Love-Delaware Child Photographer

This brother duo came last week to try and get a family photo.  Now anyone who has children knows that babies have their own agenda and there isn't a who lot outside of feeding,  changing,  and cuddling that we can do to make them happy.  Now you can't tell it to look at this sweet little blue eyed guy but,  when he came to me the first time,  he was not a happy camper.  He had some tummy issues and just didn't feel well.  I have never had any issues with my babies when they were young but,  my daughter had some with my sweet little granddaughter and she tried grape water.  I suggested trying it to this mom and since it didn't seem like we were doing anything but,  making the baby more unhappy,  we decided to admit defeat (uggg) and try another day.  So mom did try my idea and when they returned he was such a wonderful little guy.  His brother is telling him that he loves him and what a good baby brother he is in the bottom image.  Love it.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!