Friday, August 17, 2012

Genevieve & Chris- Delaware Wedding Photographer





 This was an amazing wedding.  I met this couple when they first came to talk to me about photographing their wedding and I liked them right from the get go.  I thought they were adorable.  It was a wonderful day for the ceremony.  The rain held off until after the "I do's".  Her dress was unbelievable.  I had never seen one with a train so long! I understood why she needed all those bridesmaids ...to carry that train.  These are a few of my favorites.  Congratulations to both families.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!