Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunflower Field-Delaware Child Photographer

They are ready.  I didn't think that my farmer friend had planted the sunflower field this year.  Darn!  But,  he sent me a note a couple of days ago to say that they are ready.  I know that it's been a dry summer here on Delmarva but,  not to worry he waters the field so they a beautiful.  If  a sunflower session is something that you've been wanting to do...I have a few session times available.  These are from last year but,  we are heading that way for a new shoot.  Hopefully,  I will be able to update.  The studio number is 410.726.6467.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!