Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Something Fun

For those of you who may not know me,  I was a bit older when I was able to give my photography the time needed to make it what I wanted it to be.  Needless to say...I am still working on that part.  I have a full time job and am the mother of 5 daughters.  Two of them are married now and I have a little granddaughter  that I adore.  So,  with all that being said there is precious little time for me to put into learning things to improve on where I am at this point in my photography career.  What most people don't realize is that it's just like most other hobbies/professions and it takes a lot of hard work to keep up and to improve on things.  I read a lot and stay in the studio way to long at times.  But,  I am excited when the ole dog learns a new trick.  Here is something I was working on for a bit recently.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!