Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wrenn-Delaware Child Photographer


Since the sister next to Wrenn is almost 11 years older,  it's almost as if she is only child.  At nearly 40 when she was born,  I thought that God was playing funny tricks on me but,  she has been such a blessing ( they all have).  Today,  I did a typical me thing and some how managed to lock my keys in my car in the drive way....I know stupid huh?   To top it off my husband had just left and I had a shoot to go to.  UGGG!!  So I called and explained the situation and the mom totally understood.  My point being that sometimes when we think that something not so good has happened,  there may be something good to come of it.  I was busy working in the studio,  and Wrenn came over to chat with me.  I had taken her shopping with me the night before to get gifts for the boys birthday.  Now we can't shop without finding something for her it seems and against my better judgement and to her complete delight I agreed to let her get this outfit.  If there is anything bad about having an old mom it's that she just can't seem to change with the fashions like the younger ones can.  She was so excited to get this outfit and I have to admit that she does look pretty darn cute in it.  So back to my bad thing goes good deal.  Since I couldn't make it to my original shoot,  once my husband got back and let me into my car,  we had about an hour to play with until we lost light,  so off she and I went to document this great outfit for all time.  Here are just a few shots of the fun we had.  Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!