Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Girl & her horses-Delaware Wedding Photographer


Kaitlin is one of "my brides"  as I can the girls when I am photographing their weddings.  I adore her.  She's one of those people who's genuine and loving and knows her own faults and tries hard to fix them but,  doesn't apologize for the way that she is.    Besides all of that she has a wonderful guy who is madly in love with her and she him.  I did their engagement session awhile back but,  she wanted to have a session done with her second loves...her many horses.  She knows them like most folks know people.  She can tell you all about their personalities,  likes,  dislikes and she can get them to do just about anything.  She talks to them like I talk to my girls and I really think they listen...unlike my own.   I wanted to get at least one on that I fell madly in love with.  I promise to post more as I have time.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!