Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jess, Jim & Baby-Delaware Maternity Photographer



As some of my followers may know,  my oldest daughter and I took a trip to Ireland over the summer.  It was an amazing time and I hope to have some time to blog about it with the images I captured at some point but,  life has been super busy since that trip.  These images are what all of that has to do with.   I promised my daughter that trip when she was a freshman at UD getting her biology degree.  While she was there (her senior year)  she met the most amazing guy,  who is now her husband of nearly a year.  She went straight from undergrad to getting her masters so we had to postpone the trip until that was done.....then came the wedding.....then they wanted to start a family so...We decided that we better get that trip in before a baby came or we would never do it.  I think her husband was a bit nervous letting his new wife run off with her seemingly not so bright mother for 2 weeks to a country 8 hours and the total Atlantic away to drive themselves around Ireland but,  being the great guy that he is he let us.  Little did he or us know that we took a little surprise along.  Below are some images of the baby to come!!  Yay.  I knew with all of our children that we would someday have a house full of grandbabies and they are on their way.  Time flies.  Enjoy everyday!  Enjoy!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!