Monday, October 15, 2012

Natalie & Mark-Delaware Wedding Photograpy





On a not so warm Fall day with a bit a drizzle,  Natalie and Mark said " We do".  Most brides would be so upset because of a rainy wedding day but,  Natalie made the best of it.  I met Natalie totally by accident and I am so glad that I did.  She is an adorable young lady with a wonderful outlook.  You don't have to spend much time with she and Mark to see that they adore each other.  The rain let up long enough for them to get their ceremony and some fun photos in.  Their wedding party was a blast.  The damp weather or the fact that it was a little chilly didn't stop this bunch.  They were great to work with as you will see in these images.  Wedding photos sure have changed in the last 25 or so years since I was married.  I took a look at my wedding album not to long ago and was so surprised.  We all look so posed and stiff....Not this bunch.  Here are some of my favorites.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!