Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The New Mr. & Mrs. Jackson-Delaware Wedding Photographer


If you didn't have a blast at Stacey and Jordan's wedding,  you had no one to blame but,  yourself.  I have known this couple for a few years now and was so excited when they invited me to photograph their special day.  I knew that it would be lots of fun because they are just that kind of couple.  They had a wonderful ceremony and the reception was amazing.  They had paid attention to every detail.  Stacey is one of five girls in her family and I can see that it must have been similar to my girls growing up.  The sisters are all adorable and seem to love one another as only sisters can do.  Jordan's family was a blast.  I went over for the rehearsal since it was in a church that I knew nothing of.  Jordan's dad is the jokester of the bunch ( I see were Jordan gets it from)  and his mother was so warm and friendly.  I was such a great wedding and as I said if you didn't have a blast ....it was all on you!  Here are just a few.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!