Friday, March 1, 2013

Twins-Salisbury Maryland Child Photographer

The twins are back,  and will be every month until they are a year old.  It's the first time that I have been asked to do a "mini session" each month of a little ones first year.  I can see their little personalities change each time we get together.  Their hair is starting to come in and they love to smile.  Brother will come to me and smile right away.  Sister, on the other hand, needs to warm up a bit.  By the time we were done though,  she was giving me some of her sweet smiles.  The only bad  thing was she was in her car seat and ready to go.  I usually rely on mama to get those smiles.  I think that maybe next time she will have been around me enough so that I can get them out all by myself.  They were joined this time by their older brother and sister.  What an amazing mom!!  I know I say that each time but,  I don't know many women who would venture out by themselves with a set of 4month old twins,  a 4year old,  and a 6 year old.  She does and it doesn't seem to bother her at all.  It helps though that the older children are extremely well behaved.  So,  here are a few from our monthly session.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!