Thursday, May 2, 2013

Abby-Delaware Senior Photographer

Today was a little on the busy side.  I had a session with a 1 year old early in the afternoon and then later I was able to work with this wonderful young lady.  Abby has a great personality and seems to adore her little sister ( who was able to tag along with us).  I knew this would be an easy session the minute I walked into their home.  I had been talking with Abby's mom over the past few weeks to set up a time to meet and start on senior pictures.  After lots of phone calls and some bad weather,  we were finally able to get together.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!