Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tea For Two-Delaware Child Photographer

It's so wonderful to be 2!!  This sweet baby girl will soon turn 2.  I have been photographing her since she was a wee thing.  Time truly does fly.  I wanted to do something different for her birthday session this year so,  when I talked to mommy and her grammie, we decided it would be cute to have a tea party for her photo session.  I had recently received this beautiful tea set from a friend and wanted to use it but,  I was a little nervous letting a two year old be the first to try it out.   She was amazing.  We didn't once have to tell her to be easy.  She was like a pro with it.  She even acted
out like she was really pouring and drinking from it.  What a fun session this turned out to be.  Here are a few favorites.  Enjoy!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!