Friday, February 28, 2014

Bethany & Matthew-Delaware Wedding Photography

Last year was a busy wedding year for me.  I had to the chance to work with some amazing couples.  I actually got so busy,  that I didn't have the chance to blog some glimpses of all of the weddings.  This is Bethany and Matthew.  They are one of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of knowing.  I worked closely with Bethany and her mother leading up to the wedding.  It wasn't until the wedding was near that I was able to meet Matthew.  It was hard to miss the  adoration that these two felt for each other.  Theirs was not a typical dating process by todays standards but,  instead a courtship.  I have to say that there is something to be said for an old fashioned courtship.  Somethings are best unchanged. Here are a few of the beautiful wedding day.  Enjoy!










































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!