Friday, March 14, 2014

"Caught One!"-Delaware Newborn/Child Photography

I could write a short story about this little man and his family.  I have known his grandmother for ever...really.  We went to kindergarden together and were friends all through school.  She was actually with me when I first met my husband.  Now it was suppose to be this little guys newborn session but,  he is already several weeks old.  A session can go either way when babies are over a couple of weeks old but,  I have had some great success with babies past the "newborn" photography age.  It did take a little bit of time to get him to sleep for us but,  while his mommy was working on getting  him to take a nap,  his big sister was an adorable substitute.  She is the sweetest little thing and those eyes!!  Here are a selection from their session.  Enjoy!





























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Ginger I don't know how you do it, the time , the patience, but you do it and take wonderful pictures, fantastic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you. I love to do it and babies are a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!