Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow Princess-Delaware Ballet Photography

My little snow princess.  Wrenn is getting tired of the cold weather.  She's an outdoors kind of girl.  She's been begging me to do pictures of her in her favorite Christmas gift (her practice tutu).  She decided that she wanted them done in the snow but,  every time we get snow,  it's gone before we had the time.  So,  she pinned me down on it this time.  Now I don't normally let my child run around in the snow like this or put on bright red lip stick but,  she had a vision and I played along.  Here are some that I really liked.  Enjoy!















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!