Friday, April 18, 2014

Studio Play-Maryland Ballet Photography


Recently,  the Salisbury Dance Academy's owners Elena & Mark Amy purchased the old Maryland National Bank building in historic downtown Salisbury.  When the Amy's first invited us to go and see the future home of the ballet academy,  I was super excited because I love big old buildings.  When I saw the huge two story windows,  my mind began to imagine all the light those windows would let in and how beautiful they were.   I promised Wrenn that I would photograph her and best friend Paleena at the studio when they had a break from classes and rehearsals.  Recently,  we had the opportunity to do it and their friend Jay tagged along.  Here are some of the images we captured.  It was a bit overcast and the sun was beginning to fade so keep in mind....these were just for fun.  Enjoy!!
























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!