Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Spring Family Session-Delaware Family Photography



My oldest daughter shares my passion for pictures.  Their little guy is just a bit over a year old and I have photographed him every month of his life as least once.   Since they don't live just around the corner,  it has taken some planning on both of our parts.  She literally has to call me and make an appointment just like everyone else.   A couple of times and have had to "bump" her so that I could fit in my regular clients.  She doesn't usually get to upset but,  she can be pretty persistent.  I can't wait to see how she will do when there are two little ones to chase.  Any time guys!!  This is there session from last month.  I already posted some from his Father's day session.  Enjoy!  




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!