Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ali & Mike-Delaware Beach Wedding Photography

Ali & Mike both love the beach.  So,  it would only suit for them to have the most important day of their lives on the beach.   It was a typical beach day with lots of sun.  The kites were flying up and down the sand with lots of people strolling up and down the boards.    Mike's mother has an amazing talent for making these wonderful signs,  so she and Ali put in lots of time to make the signs for the day.  Ali's mother did the flowers to the girls in the bridal party.  The beautiful and simple hydrangeas.  Mike and his dad (who also served as best man)  made their super cool arbor under which they said their "I dos".   All in all they have an amazing and talented bunch of people around them.  Not to be outdone,  the brides young brother gave the most amazing impromptu speech I have ever heard.  Besides the fact that he is around 9 years old...I have never even heard an adult stand up in front of  a hundred people and speak like this young man did.  He had the crowd going from complete laughter to tears by the time he was done.  I only wish that someone had had to thoughts to capture it on their phone.    It was a wonderful wedding with lots of great touches sprinkled throughout.  I was tickled that I was able to be a part of it all.  Here is just a sampling of the days events.  Enjoy! 











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Choosing this place as my wedding reception was the best choice we made in our entire wedding planning! Initially I was wary of over the top sounding ceremony. However I can assure you this is not the case with this place.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!