Sunday, July 20, 2014

Emily & Steven - Delaware Wedding Photography


Emma & Steven were married on a lovely Summer day in the family's church.  This lucky couple has wonderfully supportive families and great long time family friends.  The wedding was love elegantly simple.  The siblings of the couple made up most of the bridal party.  I can't remember seeing a more excited bride then Emily was.  After she was dressed she kept saying I'm in my church in my wedding dress and I'm getting married!  It was so sweet to be able to watch all of this unfold.  Their families and such sincere loving people and I was blessed to have been a part of it all.  Here are some of my very favorites.  Congratulations Emily and Steven.  Enjoy!!  









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!