Saturday, August 9, 2014

Alan-Delaware Senior Photography


It the time of year when I am the busiest with Senior session.  I am always amazed at seeing children that I've know all of their lives turn into young adults.  It's a wonderful and grounding thing to see. Not to mention that it makes me feel old!!  Alan will be a senior at Laurel High this year and probably the last class to graduate from the actual high school building that I myself roamed the halls of.  It's a bitter sweet time for most of us who graduated from that high school....out with the old and in with the new.  Enough of memory lane.  Alan loves sports so we incorporated some of that in his session.  He was an easy model to work with,  and that's a lot to say about a guy.  Here are some of my favorites.  More to come once we finish up.  Enjoy!!  













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!