Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Brown Eyed Girls- Delaware Child Photography




It's been nearly and year since I had the opportunity to photography this cute little girl.  It crazy how quickly time passes by.  I can't believe how much she has changed in that time.  She loves to be outside so we didn't spend much time in the studio.  She loved playing with the cats and blowing bubbles.  She did sit still for a bit so that I could capture a few images.  She has the darkest brown eyes I think I've ever seen.  What a cutie.  Here are my favorites.  Enjoy!!




























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!