Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Canning-Delaware Photography




I love the fall of the year.  I love the cool mornings with warm afternoons,  the smell of cut corn in the fields,  the turning leaves and canning things from the garden.   We have a couple of small apple trees in the back yard that my forth daughter gave me for Mother's day last year,  they are still to small to get to many apples from it yet.  I recently had a few days off and went to the farmer's auction that we have locally and bought a couple of bushels of apples....  A great price too.  My little grandson loves applesauce so I decided that I would make him some.  This is a little post of our applesauce making.  The ponies loved the scrapes from the project. It turned out yummy and so easy to make.  








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!