Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me-Delaware Child Photography


My husband and I were just talking about how quickly the summer has passed by.  I seemed to go on forever when we were children and now it comes and goes so quickly.  To prove that point,  it seems like yesterday that I was doing this little girls newborn photos and now she is turning a year old.  Time really does fly.  She wasn't feeling her best the day she came but,  she never fussed and we didn't get to many smiles until her Daddy showed up.  With her big brown eyes,  she reminds me of the Precious Moments little figurines.  Here are some of my favorites.  I know Mom if dying to see some of them.  Enjoy!  






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!