Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chincoteague Romance-Maryland Couples Photography


I recently traveled to Chincoteague Island to photography this handsome couple for their engagement.  They dated years ago and then went their separate ways only to come back around again.  This time,  they are making it permanent.  It was a bit breezy for our session but,  it was a wonderful day.  I felt like I was getting the royal tour.  They are naives  there so they know all of the  wonderful places and where you can get the best views.  I had never seen the island from this vantage point before.  What a treat.  Here are some of my favorites of their session.  We met up with the rest of the family later in the day and grabbed some family photos as well.  I will post some of them tomorrow.  Enjoy!  












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!