Friday, November 7, 2014

Laurel Vs. Seaford Football Action






Now the good Lord knows that I am not a football photographer.  Some thirty odd years ago I stood on the sidelines and cheered my little heart out for the Bulldogs.  I think all four of my high school years,  Laurel hardly ever won.  But,  this year is totally different.  Laurel has had a great year.  A couple of weeks ago,  I was asked to come a photograph the team playing.  Uggg...I know nothing about football but,  I agreed to do my  best.  I have to ask the player...Who has the ball??   I am sure they think the short old lady with the camera is a nut.  WELL..some would agree.  It has been a ton of fun and the guys are great.  Here are just a few of the ones that I got during tonights game against Seaford.  Congrats guys.  Enjoy!!  






















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!