Monday, November 10, 2014

The Two Ladies "L"-Delaware Family Photography




When my oldest daughter was only around five,  she was in a Daisy troop.  She met two friends in that group of little girls.  Little did we know that nearly 25 years later,  the three of them would still be the best of friends.  There's something to be said for friends like that.  You know the kind that have little things about them that you sometimes don't like but,  you love them just the same.   This lady pictured here with her own little girl is one of my daughters oldest and dearest friends.  When she was little,  she was very independent.  She would let us grown ups know when she thought we weren't doing something just right.  I think on it now,  and it makes me smile.  She's all grown up herself now with a wonderful little girl of her own.  She has turned into an amazing young women ....and you guessed it...still very independent.  My daughter is lucky to have her as a friend.  I was thrilled to be able to capture these memories for her.  I hope she will always look back at them and smile.  Enjoy!!  











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. these pics of Lindsey & granddaughter are so very beautiful + I really like the classical ballet ones and the one of Lilly resting her head on the gold chair - you captured such a wonderful smile from Lilly.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!