Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Oh Baby, Baby, Baby-Delaware Newborn Photography

This little gang gave their mommy and daddy a full house right away.  One little man and his bookend sisters.  They did so well for their session.  All three of them were a good as could be.  I was a bit nervous working with three new ones since I have only done twins in the past but,  it was a piece of cake.  The littlest baby sister has her bitty toenails painted so that they can tell who is who.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  I will try to post more as time allows.  Enjoy!!  

















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!