Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sweet Baby A-Delaware Newborn Photography



This sweet little thing was so good during her session.  Mommy was enjoying all the sweet little poses.  I was enjoying how easy she was to work with.  Babies are so unpredictable and you can never say how well they will do for their session.  Some babies may like to be swaddled,  while others want nothing to do with it.  Some babies my like to be on their tummies,  while others only like their back or sides.  You just never can say from day to day.  They are all sweet and adorable and I enjoy every minute of capturing their newness.  Here are my favorites from Miss A's session.  Enjoy!




















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!