Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jordan & Eric-Salisbury Maryland Wedding Photography






I was so excited when Jordan asked me to photograph her wedding day.  I have known her for many years now and was so thrilled when she found her amazing Mr. Right.  When I first met Jordan,  she was working at Wright's Market during their annual Watermelon Festival.  Little did I know that we would met again a few years later when she would become the Mar-Del Watermelon Queen.  Anyone who knows her will tell you that she one of the sweetest most down to earth women they are ever known.  She had wonderful ideas for what she wanted her wedding day to be like and I had the task of making sure that happened.  We found a wonderful place to do her bridal session just before the ceremony.  I have rarely had the chance to steal the bride away for an hour or two to work only with her.  As you will see,  it was so worth it.  Here is the beginning of their peek.  I will be posting more shortly and you will be able to see their wonderful ceremony on Eric's grandparents property.  I was in photographers heaven, with all of the great old truck's his grandfather has collected, to work with.  Enjoy~!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!