Saturday, August 29, 2015

Still Dancing-Delaware Portrait Photography

Wrenn wanted to go and do some pictures yet again.  She loves to pick out outfits and put them together with her accessories.  My mother has a great fashion sense (something that completely skipped me) and she passed it along to my girls. With summer drawing to a close and school in the very near future,  this may be our last chance to do a quick session of her.  As you can tell, from past posts of her,  she loves to dance.  She will dance any where....in the store,  down the street,  in the kitchen...anywhere.  These are her favorites this time.. I no longer get a pick but,  that's ok.  Enjoy!!












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!