Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jumping On The Bed-Delaware Child Photography


My poor husband sometimes thinks I have lost my mind!!  Our conversations will sometimes go like this...Me: "Hey honey.  What have you got going on tomorrow night?"  Him:  "I don't know, why?"   Me: "Well... I bought this such and such and I really need you to go pick it up for me."  And once he goes and gets it... He says:  "What are you going to do with this?"  Me: "I'm not really sure yet.  But,  isn't it cool?!"   That was the kind of conversation that we had recently when I bought this bed.  And then again when I asked him to help me bring it down out of the studio and into our yard.  I have to say that I think it was well worth the work to get these adorable sisters and their cousin in action.  I have been photographing all of them for years now and it's been wonderful to watch them grow and change.  I hope that when they have children of their own someday,  they will look back at our sessions fondly.  Here are a few of many that I love!!  Enjoy!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!