Sunday, January 10, 2016

Will Stand for Cake-Delaware Child Photography




I knew from the minute that I talked to this little guy and broke into a huge grin that he was a little ham!!  I had only glimpsed a bit of his happy little personality.  He was so excited for his cake smash that he forgot that he doesn't normally stand and let  go.  We laughed so hard at him with that cake while he shoveled it in.  Once in a while,  he would stop and look at up at us and grin as if to say....this is some good stuff.  There are so many adorable ones,  but,  I had to narrow it down.  Loved working with him!!  Enjoy!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!