Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dump Truck Duo-Delaware Newborn Photography


My history with these two sweet little men goes back a long way at this point.  I did  their Mommy & Daddy's wedding and I've been able to work with their family ever since.  How lucky am I!!??  Big brother really was to busy playing around the studio with daddy to be bothered with taking pictures with the families new addition.   The dump truck did the trick.  What could be more fun then to ride in a dump truck...no matter what size.  Here are a few of my favorites of these sweet little guys.  Enjoy!! 
























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!