Monday, March 21, 2016

Monster Party-Delaware Child Photography

Birthday parties have come a long way since I was a child.  I was thrilled with paper streamers and balloons and my mom would put two pepperidge farm cakes together and call it a day.  Not to knock what my mother did (I loved it) but,  todays mama's can sure throw a bash.  My little grandson is turing 3 this year and he and his little cousin are just a year and a day apart.  The girls have to work around each other for the party dates.  Logan wanted a monster party this year so this is what his Mommy and Daddy came up with.  Dad is king of food prep while Mom likes to make a sorts of goodies.  I even helped with a few things.  And I can't not thank the great Moms at dance who all pitched in to help out with my part.  Here's a little sampling of Logan's Great Monster Party.  Enjoy!!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!